I want to thank the community for the opportunity to serve you over the next four years. I look forward to working with you to address the exciting opportunities as well as the challenges that lay ahead for us.
I am passionate about our city and I envision a vibrant, diverse City of North Vancouver where transportation and housing options abound, and our public spaces are the envy of Metro Vancouver.
All of this is supported by a strong local economy where small business thrives. We have a lot of work to continue towards this goal, but I am proud to be working on this with all of you.
On Council Experience:
- Integrated Transportation Committee, Council Representative
- North Shore Emergency Management Office Executive Committee, Council Representative
- Heritage Advisory Committee, Council Representative
- Finance Committee
- Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel
- Parks & Recreation Committee
- Policy Committee
- Acting Mayor: March – April
Tony’s Notices of Motion:
- Retractable Balcony Glass Systems
- COVID-19 Provincial Action in Support of Homeowners
- Protected Mobility Lanes for All Ages and Abilities
- Ending Use of Anticoagulant Rodenticides on city-owned property
- Bike Valet for City Events